1. Jason Roach says:

Judge LaCara oversaw my disability appeal in 2019. I suppose 8 surgeries, leaving me with Failed Back Syndrome doesn’t qualify one for disability *eyroll. She was rude and abrasive to me. I could barely walk, and yet she denied my case. I can’t wait to vote LaCara OUT.

2. One pissed off Alaskan says:

I cannot agree more with all these comments. This is the most unprofessional judge I have ever seen. I could copy and paste all these comments as my own experiences with Judge Lacara. She needs to be removed from office ASAP. If I have the chance I will be first in starting a movement via social media and news to let Alaskans know who they have elected. Its criminal the way she treats the disabled citizen’s of Alaska. she has permanently hurt and effected my family as well as many other Alaskan families.

3. Teri J. Wilson says:

I’m pretty sure it was this judge has denied my daughter TWICE, but this judge approved only 17% of cases when the national average is 42%. There is something very wrong with this judge! THIS JUDGE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!! If you doubt this, read the comments!!!

Cecelia LaCara failed to uphold the CANON rules 3 (A) (3) and is the rudest most **** judge. She is the scariest most ******* human being I have ever met. She exudes hatred towards the petitioner at every breath she takes while on the bench. She talked down to the litigants and Canon 3 (A) (3) states A judge should be patient, dignified, respectful, and courteous to litigants, jurors, witnesses, lawyers, and others with whom the judge deals in an official capacity. Judge LaCara should be thrown out of office.

I was not allowed to comment during the hearing. After listening to the court doctors pull out half truths and information that was inaccurate, I know because I had a doctor appointment the following day and my doctor said, that what the court said was false according to her records. I did not have an attorney because I wasn’t sure who to go to and while in court I naively assumed the court was honest and truthful. Listening to the court doctors invalidate my psychological and physical problems, invalidate my doctors diagnosis’, made me feel raped , more so because I was not allowed to speak. I cried . I felt suicidal afterwards and even now as I type I am starting to shake. I called my psychiatrist for an earlier appointment this month, because I was actually googling how to hang myself. When I had arrived to my hearing I offered a polite smile to the judge and the clerk twice, both times the judge simply looked me in the eyes without even a nod, the clerk smiled back at me both times. When I was leaving speechless and sobbing, the judge smiled at me.

6. c charls says:

I was not allowed to comment during the hearing. After listening to the court doctors pull out half truths and information that was inaccurate, I know because I had a doctor appointment the following day and my doctor said, that what the court said was false according to her records. I did not have an attorney because I wasn’t sure who to go to and while in court I naively assumed the court was honest and truthful. Listening to the court doctors invalidate my psychological and physical problems, invalidate my doctors diagnosis’, made me feel raped and tossed, more so because I was not allowed to speak. I cried . I felt suicidal afterwards and even now as I type I am starting to shake. I called my psychiatrist for an earlier appointment this month, because I was actually googling how to hang myself. When I had arrived to my hearing I offered a polite smile to the judge and the clerk twice, both times the judge simply looked me in the eyes without even a nod, the clerk smiled back at me both times. When I was leaving speechless and sobbing, the judge smiled at me. It seemed vicious.