4 based on 12 reviews

1. ANONYMOUS says:

NOTICE THE (ANONYMOUS) ALWAYS CLAIM THIS JUDGE IS BIASED, UNPROFESSIONAL, ETC… HE WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL I HAVE EVER MET… READS AND UNDERSTANDS EACH CASE BEFORE HIM. HE IS A TRUE PATRIOT, A FAIR AND IMPARTIAL JUDGE… HE DOESN’T HAND OUT AWARDS FOR UNSUBSTANTIATED CASES… VERY HUMAINE AND VERY EXPERIENCED… HE WEEDS OUT THE LAZY, FAKERS THAT ARE TRYING TO LATCH ON TO A CHECK… GROW UP AND STAND FOR TRUTH AND HONESTY FOR GOODNESS SAKES.

2. Jason Sims says:

Had my hearing with Judge Whitney, he was polite and even complimented me a couple of times. Very to the point and courteous to everyone on the call. Don’t know my outcome but I believe it was a very fair hearing.

3. Mark Gantt says:

Seemed fair, I don’t know the outcome of my hearing yet, but he asked good questions and wanted good, short answers.

4. Fuck you says:

Hes a fucking dick! I hope him his kids, grandkids, everyone in his fucking family dies slow painful death! The system is fucked up and the country need to be saved by another country, I wish our leaders bullshit lawmakers would drop dead

5. Robert Castleberry says:

I have been denied by this clown twice already. I had the medical proof but he wanted to send me to a social security doctor and when I went, the doctor said “I don’t know how you have managed to last this long with your injuries “. He didn’t even use his own doctor’s advice! Instead, he colluded with a doctor out of Oklahoma that I have never seen or heard of and got the testimony he was looking for. I truly hate that POS judge whitney! I believe that the reason for him doing this is because I made almost 100k per year prior to becoming disabled and he ran out the clock so I would get only the minimum amount of disability when I’m finally approved. “F” Judge whitney! Retire you old crusty bastard!

6. None ya says:

Just retire already!

7. Roald Mark says:

Had my hearing today was approved Judge Whitney was fair understanding i had my medical records he listened to me and gave me my life back thank you judge