1. Richard Tucholski Sr says:

I have memory problems, a.d.d at my hearing I forgot to mention several factors of my disability. I hope judge rose See’s this.

2. Richard Tucholski Sr says:

I had a hearing 4/6/2022 Judge Rose was very compassionate of my impairment. He listened.

3. Clarissa says:

This is a dire need request! I’m hoping ALJ Joseph A. Rose gets this mssg. My daughter ending up homeless even tho she had a combination diagnosis. Also the Vocational Expert when asked the hypothetical is there any job that what permit missing more than 3 to 4 day a work week for a person in my daughter’s condition the answer was no judge. The ALJ gave my daughter these specific instructions, “when you get letter in mail call Mr. Bell ( consultant) right away. Well when the letter arrived 2015 it was a unfavorable decision. No way!!! I reached out seeking representation to help appeal it, Appeals Counsel went with ALJ’ s decision. I did file right back 2017and she did get approved. But now here’s the thing she was approved dating back 2010, but was only paid back two years 2015! This is awful maltreatment and her condition is critical even as of now her living situation is beneath standards. We’re looking for legal help to change her onset date, since were told the ALJ decision is unable to be overturned! I really want to think some how this was an awful oversight!!! Attempting to get legal representation has been a nightmare ! Recovery is this young woman’s goal… Stable housing is desperately needed!!!

4. T.Crow says:

After a very long wait for this hearing due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control, I felt that judge Rose is compassionate, comprehends what your dealing with physically and emotionally, I was extremely anxious until he started talking, he made the entire process calm And listened to what I had to say. Win or lose he’s a fair judge. You’ll be lucky to have him hear your case

5. REGINA FREEMAN says:

He Very INJUSTICE, DISCRIMINATION, DEPRIVATION ******* PREJUDICE Unfair Over Look EVIDENCE Meds The GRID Rules And Go On His Own Personal Gain Which Is Very IMPEACHMENT… GOD Will ***** All INJUSTICE UNGODLY PEOPLE To ***** PSALMS 62:3 He SHOULD Be FORCED OFF THE BENCH …

6. B. Irvan says:

Had my hearing with Judge Rose yesterday and he seemed very compassionate. He asked relevant questions and listened to everything I had to say. Very nice man.