Karen A Cornick-CraigOdar Office, Administrative Law Judge
For the 2014 *fiscal year, Judge Karen A Cornick-Craig has disposed 513 cases at the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR) in ATLANTA DOWNTOWN, GEORGIA. Out of those 513 dispostions, 123 were dismissed, 221 were approved and 169 were denied. This means that the percentage of depositions that Judge Karen A Cornick-Craig has approved in ATLANTA DOWNTOWN for the 2014 fiscal year is 13%. The information below for Judge Karen A Cornick-Craig was last updated on 12/01/2022.
|Karen A Cornick-Craig||No Stats for FY2017|
|All ALJs in ATLANTA DOWNTOWN||19%||43%||38%|
|All ALJs in GEORGIA||18%||45%||37%|
|All ALJs in the Nation||18%||45%||38%|
Word is she is retiring.
May 09, 2016
She is freakin awful!!!!! I am so disgusted!!!!!
HEARING DATE: February 10, 2016
May 09, 2016: Still no decision has been made.
1. She conducted my entire hearing without having acccess to review my treating physicians medical records or supporting documentation.
2. She waited until the end of the hearing to informed me that my medical records were not in my eletronic file.
3. Actually that was not true. My medical records were in the file, she just failed to search my file properly.
4. How could she have given me a fair hearing when she never reviewed any of my medical records or supporting documentation?
5. She just basically asked me gerneric questions but nothing pertaining to my disability claim.
6. No decision has been made yet, What should I do at this point?