2 based on 20 reviews

1. Lorey andrews says:

Omg she lied about everything on my case twisted everything I said to get me denied defamation of character was put into the final writing decision she’s twisted every word I said to get me not to be able to win my case because she sent me to a doctor and a doctor ruled I could not work

2. Matt says:

Sat in the waiting room speaking to two black gentlemen who went in front of me for Judge Watson. When I went in to see her, she had several comments about my physical appearance being suspect and especially did not like my tattoos. (I was wearing a suit and tie and she literally asked me to pull my sleeves up which was extremely inappropriate). I wonder if she asked the gentlemen before me to do the same? It was a problem for her that I could not grow hair. She poked fun at my disability and then repeatedly interrupted my lawyer. I’ve met a lost of disgusting people in my life and she is one of the worst. Right up there with a Donald Trump. Just dog whistling racism.

3. Frustrated Also says:

I recently had a case and she was the ALJ. She was late to the hearing and was very unprofessional. Nevertheless, she dismissed the statements and recommendations of all three of my longtime Healthcare providers and denied me disability, which also jeopardizes my current LTD. She needs to find employment elsewhere. Now I see why she is going from state to state, once her cover is blown, she has to leave.

She doesn’t understand that majority of the people filing the cases which she oversees, are already at their lowest, and then she pulls the little hope that they have away. Extremely rude! Beware, if she is assigned to you, ask for another Judge.

4. Sunshine says:

Still waiting I’m in Florida I pray for her to know how my life an grandkids life will change if I am awarded what I am owed

5. Person says:

Corrupt judge. Doesn’t listen to the person or lawyer in their hearing, makes a decision without looking at the evidence and then cherry picks your file for irrelevant things taken out of context to deny your legit claim. This woman has no business being in a courtroom.

6. me says:

She was rude to my lawyer and to me. she wouldn’t allow me to explain things and would cut me off after only a few seconds. This is unprofessional.

7. Lamont Connelly says:

She’s a fair and reasonable Judge

She’s so rude and nasty! She only approves 19% of cases and most likely will not approve your case! She has no compassion or empathy and it’s obvious during your hearing. She was nasty to me and my Attorney! I honestly do not know how she is a Judge, she is extremely unprofessional!!!

Agree with all the other reviews on her. My experience as not good with her

If you google her name you find that she wanted to be a civil court judge. She left her job to try and be a civil court judge but she couldn’t win the position. Then she sued her former employer for her job back and lost. When you have a hearing with her it’s really obvious she has a chip on her shoulder about this and just wanted to be a judge for the power trip. She doesn’t care about disabled people at all.