1. Strength in numbers says:

Her conduct as a judge is beyond appalling and needs to be exposed. I have written several members of Congress, filed a complaint with the division of quality service and filed a complaint with the attorney grievance commission. Her actions are beyond shameful and I suggest anyone who has been victimized by her actions contact your elected officials immediately.

If I could give this judge zero stars I would. My video hearing was a joke! I really thought she listened to what I and my doctors stated. I have 4 different severe impairments but she denied me! I am 49 years old and my condition will just gradually get worse. The VE said no jobs and she kept badgering him to find something. My medications alone would keep me from working. What a joke! I work 33+ years and the statue has ran out so I couldn’t even reapply at this stage. Sickening!

I just received a decision from Judge Mckay. She denied me after a remand because of a major error. I read the opinion. She perpetrated fraud by purposely improperly applying controlling authorities. She also said my therapist did not qualify as an expert, wrong. I had a witness with me at my hearing. She denied me the right to have my witness present testimony. She misrepresented my testimony! The vocational rehab opinion should never have been in the opinion. I impeached him, and he admitted there was no job I could do. He even stated he was not qualified! She got Doctors mixed up, and gave no weight to their testimony or my lay witness testitomy. By SSI standards, I should be approved.

I am lucky I have a law background!

McKay is the worst. I’ve got several fractured discs in my spine, have depression and suicidal, along with having anxiety problems. Had doctors and medications backing me up, and I was denied. I haven’t worked in almost 4 years, I can’t, but I guess judge McKay thinks living outdoors with no income is a proper decision.

5. Brent Michael says:

I am half-black/white, LGBTQ & a 27 year old male.

She approved my claim. Took about 3-4 weeks for the decision.

My issues, BiPolar 1 & Degenerative Disc Disease in my neck.

6. Honorable VETS!!! says:

Making 170K per year,
    Plus!!
    Her LYING and unprofessional, immoral ass needs to be impeached ASAP! This entire corrupt and crooked ass system is in need of a complete overhaul. This shit is worse than the criminal justice system. Packed full of racist and bigoted ass judge’s, doctors, VE’s or vocational experts as they referred to. As a veteran this is just an utter fuckin disgrace and complete waste of taxpayer money.

7. Don W says:

I found Patricia McKay to be a very fair and thoughtful judge. Her questions to me at my appeal hearing were made in a manner that made me feel comfortable and at ease. I have nothing but good things to say about her and how she handled her court room.

8. Tim says:

Denied an honorably discharged veteran. Two sugeries
    With 8 screws in my spine and pending a 3rd surgery. Now this is a ******** country

9. Richard ferguson says:

She’s a lying whore and produces false evidense

10. Lisa says:

I was denied by her in 2016. Twisted words exactly. My paperwork said hobbies I enjoy are gardening and hairdressing. Hairdressing was my job never a hobby and i can’t enjoy that or gardening anymore because of my health. That was just one twisted mistake in my paperwork. I will be moving to my home in northern mich. If I had to do over again would have applied up north will not take the chance of getting her again. I had 25years of medical history with same doctor plenty of proof and still denied 3 years after applying. People in northern Michigan wait 6months to a year for a decision everything moves faster and more compassion. If u get mckay, big waste of time.