1 based on 1 reviews

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous says:

    If you are unlucky enough to be assigned to this Judge,you should make immediate plans for appeal when he denies your claim. I suggest getting a attorney who specializes in disability cases to file the appeal paperwork. If you are aged 42 or younger I swear he will deny you on this basis alone! I am so scared of the power this ego maniacal “judge” wields that I cannot give you any empirical data on my case,for fear he will remember me and flag my file somehow. You have been warned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *