Not impressed. I am NOT even in the same state nor have I ever been and somehow ended up with him for a judge. A vocational expert, in a completely different state, said no jobs I can do based on my work history and the fact I can’t stand continuously for more than 10 mins without my ankle hurting, and sitting for long periods makes my toes go numb. Can’t grow my hair too long because I can’t keep my arm up long enough to brush it. Not to mention I am asthmatic with scar tissue on my lungs so extreme heat and cold and a drastic temperature change is very bad for me.

He needs to stick with his own state and not take cases from other states that don’t have the same restrictions as his

2. William sparks. says:

Noticed he has been sick. Haven’t seen or heard from him. I understand for a couple years. I was told he was recently hospitalized and has been out of the office past few months. Get well soon! We need you back!

3. Matt says:

Thank you, Judge Baldwin, for deciding my case. I appreciate the thoughtful care that was put into my claim!

4. T says:

Thank you so so so much Judge(Sir) Baldwin, You are definitely a God Send. I have worked my entire life, until I absolutely could Not! I’ve always supported myself somehow, someway, One Day, My Body just Gave up! It’s definitely been a downhill slide since, Finally 11/21, he granted me disability. I’m just lost for words and all I have is a Huge Thank you! For all you bashing him, Shame! He’s the nicest person I’ve ever been around, A Real Human! So if you were denied, did you have God #1 documentation #2 & a good lawyer #3! I’ll forever be going to Drs because what I have just is not going away there’s no cure, I’ve been going and will continue in hopes, one day, I will get told there is a cure! So if you are trying for disability, open your Bible, go to the Dr and demand your health be taken seriously! And find a good lawyer! I fought for 7 years, so don’t give up, especially if you have Documentation!

Judge Baldwin took time and patience before rendering a decision for my case, going above and beyond due diligence for which I am grateful.

Judge Baldwin was very good to me and treated me with respect not something the local office or anyone else did . He could tell I was having a hard time with the hearing and he was very patient and helped me calm down and he got onto my lawyer for not speaking in a respectfuly way to me when I didn’t speak loud enough and my lawyer took an attitude with me during the hearing. I would give him more stars but there are only 5.

7. Reed says:

Mr. Baldwin was very professional.
    I appreciated that.
    R.

8. Brandy says:

I saw this judge twice. I was frustrated with the entire process, and was irritated that I had a second hearing. He made me comfortable (love his ink and hair, I kinda missed it the second time). He spoke calmly, listened, and treated me with respect. Not your common look of a judge, but I found it very cool and relaxing. He even apologized for everything I went through, and helped me with future resources and treatment plans. Thank you Judge Baldwin!

A Hack he is not.

The Judge is incompetent. Your Lawyer is incompetent. Maybe you just have a bad case and lost on merit. He is one of the most liberal ALJ’s up there and pays the largest number of cases compared to any other ALJ.