5 based on 2 reviews


  1. Virginia McLendon says:

    Please help

  2. Virginia McLendon says:

    Hi. I was involuntarily committed to mental health psychiatric hospital by emergency protection order and by my two petitioners 10 years and now I have to get a medical physician to declare whether or not I am competent or do I need to have a Power of Attorney. And what about my two minor children ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.