5 based on 1 reviews

1 Comment

  1. Donald Oakley says:

    I need to complete and send the Social Security office IRS Form W-4v in order to have Federal taxes withheld from the Social Security payments that I am receiving.
    Should I mail the form to my local social security office for processing?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.